Terms & Conditions
Novatec T/A Nettex trading terms & conditions
Details of our standard terms and conditions of sales and purchase can be viewed and downloaded via the attached PDF files:
These are the Terms and Conditions for Entry into Nettex Poultry Competitions.
- This competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of the Novatec Group, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Novatec, trading as Nettex, reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Novatec, trading as Nettex may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Novatec, trading as Nettex is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- To enter, visit www.nettexpoultry.com and then follow the entry instructions for the relevant competition. You may be asked to answer a question correctly to qualify for entry into the competition.
- The Competition runs during the dates provided at the point of entry until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the competition.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this competition, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time (30 days) after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within the 14 day period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Novatec, trading as Nettex’s discretion.
- Novatec, trading as Nettex will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Novatec, trading as Nettex reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
- Novatec, trading as Nettex accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Novatec, trading as Nettex reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Novatec, trading as Nettex, Unit 2A Hoo Industrial Estate Hoo Rochester Kent ME3 9LB and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, Novatec, trading as Nettex reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- Novatec, trading as Nettex’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Novatec, trading as Nettex reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this competition is Novatec, trading as Nettex, Unit 2A Hoo Industrial Estate Hoo Rochester Kent ME3 9LB.