Novatec is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Novatec may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th April 2018 and will be reviewed on a regular basis or as the law requires us to do so.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, telephone and fax
- demographic information such as address and post code
- other information relevant to our services
Legal basis for collection and processing
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which come into force on 25th May 2018, we will request your clear and unambiguous Consent to the collection, retention and processing of your personal data by means of opt-in tick boxes.
Cookies and Data Analysis Tools
We utilise third party analytical software to obtain information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us analyse and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, such as the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
What we do with the information we gather
The information we collect helps us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to improve our services
- to periodically send you an email about new services, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes either by email, phone, fax or mail.
- to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you wish to be added to our mailing list
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address shown on our Contact Us page or by email to email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR for which a small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the details on our Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the details on our Contact Us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Registered Company Details
This information is required to be included on this website by The Companies Act.
Name & Registered Office:
NOVATEC, STRETTON HOUSE, DERBY ROAD, STRETTON
BURTON ON TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRE DE13 0DW.
Company No. 04016333
YOUR SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO US